2015 Audi Q3 will compete in luxury compact SUV class
Available Fall of 2014 with a 200 hp 2.0-liter TFSI engine and front-wheel drive and available Audi quattro all-wheel drive, the 2015 Audi Q3 will join the already successful family of Audi SUVs that includes the Q5 and Q7. The Q3 showcases many of the luxury and technology features found in the full-size vehicles offered by Audi.
2015 Audi Q3 Powertrain and Performance
The standard 2.0 TFSI four-cylinder engine in the Q3 produces 200hp and 207 lb-ft. of torque.
• Standard six-speed Tiptronic transmission
• Front wheel drive standard, Audi quattro permanent all-wheel drive available
• Optional Audi drive select system – allows drivers to adjust handling and response at the touch of a button. There are three drive select modes: Comfort, Dynamic, and Auto.
Chassis and Suspension
The Q3 brings more sportiness to the compact premium SUV class. Its balanced chassis combines agile handling, supreme safety and great road comfort.
• The Q3 model’s front suspension is a sophisticated design featuring McPherson struts with forged aluminum lower wishbones. The rear includes a four-link rear axle with a separate spring/shock absorber arrangement to maximize interior cargo space.
• Electromechanical power steering with speed-dependent power assist
• ESC with offroad mode and hill descent assist
• Standard 18-inch wheel with optional 19-inch design available