What’s the Frankfurt Motorshow 2015 – the world’s biggest new car show – without some concepts in the mix? Aside from the anticipated new vehicle debuts we’ve come to expect from global car shows, including the 2017 Porsche Carrera and all-new 2016 Kia Sportage at this year’s IAA show, it’s always cool to see automakers floss their future plans with concept car unveilings whether they’ll ever come to fruition or not.
For 2015, Germany was home to several concept debuts including a couple electric vehicles – the Porsche E Concept and Audi E-Tron – plus, lifestyle vehicles including Honda’s Civic Tourer Active Life Concept and three Jeep Concepts with some Mopar love. The Nissan Gripz concept crossover may be the future Juke while Toyota’s CH-R concept crossover may see production as soon as 2016. See our top 6 list below.
Top 6 Concept Vehicles from Frankfurt:
More News and Debuts from the Frankfurt Motor Show 2015:
- New 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera Revealed Ahead of Frankfurt
- All-new 2016 Kia Sportage Debuting at Frankfurt Motor Show
- First ever 2016 Infiniti Q30 Premiering at Frankfurt
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet set for Frankfurt
- The 2016 Kia Sportage Debuts in Germany? It Makes Sense
- New Ferrari 488 Spider Starts at $275,000 US
- The 2017 S-Class Cabriolet by Mercedes-Benz World Debut
- 2017 Jaguar F-Pace Company’s First SUV Unveiled