Love for the iconic Subaru WRX. Our 7 most popular Subaru WRX posts the past few years.
The Subaru WRX is seriously an otherworldly vehicle – and the best part? We can all own one. From the track to mountain cliffs to the HomeDepot parking lot, the modest four-wheel drive Impreza, now in its fourth-generation, has accumulated so many awards and accolades really has nothing to prove. And it keeps getting better, utilizing the latest in high-performance technology. Subaru has offered four-door sedan and five-door hatchback body variants since 1992; the firm also offered a coupe from 1995 until 2000. Mainstream versions have received naturally aspirated “boxer” flat-four engines ranging from 1.5- to 2.5-liters, with the performance-oriented Impreza WRX and WRX STI models uprated with the addition of turbochargers.
- First Drive > 2015 Subaru WRX & WRX STI
- 2016 Subaru WRX Unveiled with More Features
- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Officially Revealed [w/video]
- The All-new Subaru WRX Concept Unveiled
- First Look: 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2008 Subaru STI Hatchback: Tuner Feature
- Subaru Debuts STI Performance Concept in New York