The high performance off-road Ford Raptor pickup ramps it up in 2017 with more room, agility, performance, and traction.
For those unfamiliar, the Raptor is Ford’s best-selling F-150 pickup on steroids – straight from the factory floor. A high performance off-road pickup unlike anything other automakers are offering on the market.
The 2017 Ford Raptor is all-new and ramps it up on every level. Now with even more room, the new Raptor adds space for passengers and gear, expanding choice and versatility; the suspension is enhanced coupled with an all-new EcoBoost engine that saves up to 227 kg (500 pounds) for improved power-to-weight ratio for even better off-road agility than the outgoing F-150 Raptor.
The new EcoBoost is a high-output 3.5L engine with an all-new 10-speed transmission making off-road fun easier backed by more power, coupled with redesigned beadlock-capable wheels to help increase grip in low-traction conditions.
The all-new 2017 Ford Raptor hits North American dealerships this fall, and will be produced at the Dearborn Truck Plant in Michigan.
- 700-hp Shelby Baja 700 Takes SVT Raptor to New Level
- Limited-Edition F-150 Raptor Kit for Kids
- Texas Tuner Hennessey Introduces 2015 F-150 VelociRaptor 600 Supercharged
- Introducing the 2014 F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew Review
- 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Adds New Torsen Front Differential and Off-Road Front Camera
- Drive: 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Review