The vintage Bullitt Helmet by Bell with style for days
The Bullitt helmet by Bell is designed to slide nicely onto the new genre of all motorcycle helmets that are built with the modern materials that we know of today using the methods that have been perfected over the years with a vintage design flare that many love and want.
Now we know there are some who have questions about safety when it comes to the new look of the Bullitt helmet – which is 100% DOT compliant – and is made by utilizing the same technology that many of Bell’s modern helmet designs features.
Also check out: The Best Motorcycle Helmets of 2015 & 2014
Bell Bullitt Specifications:
- An Ultra Low-Profile Fiber Shell Construction
- A Multi-Density EPS Liner
- A Removable and Washable with and Anti-Bacterial Interior
- A Perforated Micro-Suede Interior Fabric and Trimmed Leather
- A Padded Chin Strap with a Stainless-Steel Closure and Leather Pull Tab
- A 3 shell 3 EPS System
- 5 Metal Mesh Intake Vents and 1 Rear-Exhaust Vent
- 3D Cut Cheek Pads with Speaker Pockets
- A Shield Closure
- An Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
- DOT Certified
- Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- Weight: 1400g
With this full-faced helmet that is becoming increasingly popular there are rumors that there are 2 other big name helmet manufacturers that are currently working on some designs of their own. We’ll keep our heads up for this, if it happens.