The 1/10 Scale RC Toyota Land Cruiser 40 4×4 Off Road Machine by Tamiya is no-joke ready to rock
The new RC Toyota Land Cruiser 40 by popular Japanese radio-controlled car maker Tamiya is the ultimate answer to all those R/C fans tinkering and modifying their mini machines, converting them into big-wheeled rock climbers. This Land Cruiser boasts a true-to-scale body replica made from lightweight polycarbonate mounted on an all-new CR-01 chassis. We’re not sure what that means exactly, but if this Land Cruiser performs as awesome as it looks, we’re game.
Some required equipment includes a 2-channel radio system, charger, battery pack, PS spray, 8 AA batteries, and small tools to get this 4WD mini-monster with a fully-articulating suspension and fat-ass tires on its way.
Key feature include:
– all-new 125mm diameter rock crawling tires
– coil spring suspension system and durable aluminum suspension arms
– centrally-located planetary gearbox with 40.5:1 final gear ratio
– realistic Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 body ground clearance with side mirrors, turn signals, and front grille
– CR-01 chassis and suspension designed for optimum ground clearance
The chances of you finding a well-maintained, vintage Land Cruiser 40 are rare. But Tamiya’s RC replica is likely the closest you’ll get.
$634 US BUY