New 2018 Forester finds more safety and updated features, starting at $25,995 CAD
Hitting dealerships this month in June, the 2018 Subaru Forester will start at $25,995 CAD for the entry-level 2.5i with the manual 6-speed transmission, and top out at $39,495 CAD for the 2.0XT Limited equipped with the EyeSight Package and standard CVT transmission.
2018 Forester Pricing in Canada:
- 2.5i – $25,995 (6-speed manual); $27,295 (CVT)
- 2.5i Convenience – $29,195
- 2.5i Touring – $30,495 (6-speed manual); $31,795 (CVT
- Below: All CVT only
- 2.5i Touring with optional EyeSight Package – $33,295
- 2.5i Limited – $35,795
- 2.5i Limited with optional EyeSight Package – $37,295
- 2.0XT Touring – $33,995
- 2.0XT Touring with optional EyeSight Package – $35,495
- 2.0XT Limited – $37,995
- 2.0XT Limited with optional EyeSight Package – $39,495
2018 Forester Features
The new 2018 Subaru Forester isn’t a redesign, carrying over from the all-new model released in 2014; and a model refresh just last year for 2017.
But for 2018, the Forester finds improved child seat anchors and updated seatbelt reminder warnings; an improved 7-inch infotainment system with navigation on the Limited models adding new Starlink apps, including Yelp, Best Parking and Glympse.
The top-trim 2.0XT Foresters now get a windshield wiper de-icer and the option to include the EyeSight package — a safety feature which now includes an expanded speed range of the Lane Keep Assist feature.
Learn more – 2018 Subaru Forester