You can argue SUVs these days are all beginning to look very similar from one brand to the next; sharing the same styling cues. Nissan’s Armada? Not so much. And maybe that’s a good thing for consumers looking for something different in the large utility segment.
Available in either SL or Platinum guise, the 2017 Nissan Armada finds power via a 5.6-litre, 32-valve Endurance V8 engine paired to the standard 7-speed automatic transmission, producing 390-hp and 394 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 8500 lbs. towing. Inside, the driver and front passenger find 8-way power-adjustable seats, while rear passengers get their own temperature controls including the optional entertainment setup with headrest built-in dual 7-inch monitors.
Overall, the new 2017 Nissan Armada is now based on the global Nissan Patrol platform. Available as a 7 or 8 passenger, this new Armada is a decent blend of utility, comfort and luxury and will compete nicely in the full size SUV market.
Learn More – 2017 Nissan Armada
Checkout the full video by Everyday Reviews:
• starts at $64,248 CAD MSRP
• 5.6 Litre V8
• 8,500 lb maximum towing capacity
• Bose Premium Audio System with 13 speakers
• Navigation System with 8.0″ touch-screen
• Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW) with Forward Emergency Braking (FEB)
• starts at$69,998 CAD MSRP
• Includes SL features plus:
• Climate-controlled front seats
• Blind Spot Intervention (BSI)
• Lane Departure Prevention
• 2nd row rear headrest w/7″ monitor DVD system