All-wheel drive Porsches like the 4-door Panamera 4S don’t belong under the covers, stored in the garage during the winter months. They belong outside where they’re meant to be – frolicking in the snow and getting things done, like dropping the kiddies off at school or making it to that last minute board meeting. With the proper winter tires to handle the ice and sleet, the 2014 Panamera 4S is the ideal winter mobile most people don’t realize.
Below are some photos of this all-wheel drive Panamera in the snow, along with specs as tested.
2014 Porsche Panamera 4S Tech Specs (as tested):
- Base Price (MSRP): $112,500 CDN
- Price as Tested: $134,785 (incl $1,116 destination fee)
- Options on this 2014 Panamera 4S: Carbon Grey Metallic ($910); Rear heated seats (630); Adaptive air suspension with PDCC (2280); 19-inch Panamera Turbo II wheels (1790); Reverse camera including Park Assist and Surround view (1720); Bose audio system (2420); Sport package with air suspension (7750); Adaptive sport steering with Memory package (3670); PDK 3-spoke sports steering wheel with shift paddles (no charge).
- Engine: 3.0L twin turbo V6 front engine with Aluminum block and heads
- Transmission: 7-speed PDK with Active All-Wheel Drive and coasting functions
- Displacement: 2,997 cm³
- Horsepower: 420-hp @ 6000-rpm
- Torque: 384 lb.ft of torque @ 1750-5000-rpm
- Top Speed: 286 kph
- Acceleration from 0-100 kph: 4.8-seconds (4.5-seconds with Sport Chrono Pkg)
- Length: 5,015 mm
- Width: 1,931 mm
- Height: 1,418 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,920 mm
Check out all our Porsche review here.