The distinct, little subcompact Scion xD finds some new features for 2013, including the first model to offer two-tone colour schemes in Black Sand Pearl and Blue Streak Metallic. Two additional driver/passenger seat cushion airbags also new for 2013. Add a newly designed heater control panel and speedometer graphics, plus a new audio head unit feature integrated Bluetooth, and the 2013 Scion xD finds notable upgrades from last year’s model.
2013 Scion xD At-a-Glance:
- A six-speaker satellite-ready audio system – new for 2013 with integrated Bluetooth capability – featuring AM/FM/CD with MP3/WMA capability; auxiliary input jack and USB input for portable audio devices; and multi-function steering wheel audio controls;
- Air conditioning with rear seat heater ducts;
- Room for five with adjustable front seats and a 60/40 split fold-flat rear seat with recline function;
- Power door locks with keyless entry;
- Cruise control;
- A three-spoke steering wheel on a tilting steering column;
- Map lamps and a cargo-area lamp, plus illuminated entry system with fadeout;
- A 12-volt accessory power outlet;
- Dual foldable, power adjustable, heated mirrors with integrated signal lamps;
- A rear spoiler;
- And more.
2013 Scion xD Pricing and availability in Canada:
The 2013 Scion xD is now on sale at Canadian Scion Dealers, with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price starting at $17,690 CAD.