Stick to the road, or don’t. The Bruder Expedition EXP-6 will follow either way. With Four Corner Independent Air Suspension its wheels have double the travel of conventional independent systems and can be controlled on the fly to better suit current conditions. Once you’ve arrived adjust the height to your stature before enjoying its full amenities, including a flat screen TV with surround sound audio, a queen sized bed, a rest room with shower, a whole lot of storage, and several optional bunk beds — not to mention an extendable awning outside that covers a slide out kitchen and fold down external table. The tapered chassis is also air tight to keep out mud, sand, salt, and water, so you won’t need to worry about your trailer any more than you do about the vehicle pulling it.
ALSO SEE: Footloose 4×4 Land Rover Sherazee
Some main features include:
- Composite structural body design – stronger and lighter.
- External shower
- Optional 500w roof mounted Solar
- Roof Mounted split system climate control Air-conditioning
- Electronically controlled main roof.
- Internal shower with modular vanity and toilet compartments
- Ensuite towel and toiletry storage
- Premium inner spring queen bed for maximum comfort
- Internal and External Fridge/freezer options
Chassis and Suspension
- Class leading suspension travel over 300mm.
- High-density rubber body mounts
- EXP-6 Progressive Multi Link Air Suspension (3L) with operator conditions control and leveling including smart phone and tablet compatibility.
- Fully adjustable suspension to level the EXP-6 when setting up camp