From a real 475-hp 911 GT3, the 200 watt 911 Soundbar by Porsche Design adds throaty, high-performance growls to your personal space. About time.
More for the gearhead and not necessarily the Porsche-fanatic alone, the 911 Soundbar by Porsche Design is for anyone who values the sweet sound of high-performance exhaust notes – in his living room.
Built from an actual rear silencer and twin exhaust taken from a 911 GT3, the 911 Soundbar is a 200 watt, 2.1 virtual surround system with subwoofer offering Bluetooth connectivity for your tablet or smartphone.
Add DTS TruSurround, a Dolby digital decoder, and wireless, loss-free audio transmission via aptX, the throaty growl of a 475-hp 911 GT3 filling your room will put a smile on your face while adding some character to your space. And, undeniably, be a great conversation piece with guests, friends, and likely not your wife.
Delivery time for the 911 Soundbar begins this March 2016, but with high demand and likely high turnaround time, maybe it’s time to just buy a real 911 GT3 and hit the track. Priced at a cool $3150 US (2.900,00 € listed).
Key specs at a glance:
- Analogue input [cinch]
- Bluetooth® 3.0 radio interface [aptX® decoding
- 2 digital inputs [coaxial and optical]
- 200 watt
- approx. 74 cm x 28 cm x 32 cm | approx. 19 kg
- German made
- 2.1 virtual surround system
- Bluetooth® interface with easy-pairing function
- Wireless, loss-free audio transmission due to aptX® technology
- Bass and treble control
- Dolby® digital decoder
- DTS TruSurround™ virtual surround signal processing
- LED display
- Virtual surround and stereo sound
- LipSync function for precise voice synchronisation
- Remote control